Emergency and Specialized Care Services
If your veterinarian decides your pet would benefit from specialty or alternative care, we will refer you to one of our trusted partner hospitals for appropriate treatment.
Specialty & Alternative Care
Monroe Veterinary Associates (MVA) is continually building its capacity to provide general wellness, emergency, and advanced specialty services. MVA now includes:
- 14 full-service veterinary hospitals
- A 24-hour emergency and specialty practice staffed by emergency clinicians and board-certified specialists
- A full-service diagnostic laboratory
MVA also employs veterinarians trained in acupuncture, herbal medicine, and the care of exotic species such as birds, reptiles, and more.
If your pet requires specialized care, referrals are generally made to Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services. Areas for which we typically refer include:
The Animal Hospital of Pittsford is prepared to treat your pet in any situation. If an emergency occurs while our hospital is open, we will see you immediately. Our normal business hours are:
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. (boarding pick-up and drop-off only)
If you’re in need of after-hours care, please contact MVA’s 24-hour emergency hospital
Phone: (585) 424-1277